POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Amapi 4 : Re: Amapi 4 Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:21:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Amapi 4
From: Setepenaset
Date: 10 Mar 2001 19:19:15
Message: <3aaac483@news.povray.org>
Bob H wrote :
Same here, and it's been almost half a day.  Potential difficulty: download
was interrupted and I had to go redo it from the beginning, or so I thought,
but then it continued where left off.  Good except I entered info twice.
Now I know someone else was expecting a code key sooner than later too.  How
long could it take though?
Occurs to me that I unselected the e-mail options for them to send me other
info.  Maybe that was what caused the no-show key?

Bob H.
I'm in the same boat, but I /did/ leave the boxes checked, so that's not it.

Setep